burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Festival season is here, and while most of us will not be hitting up Coachella, we will be showing of our festival style – if the weather allows – at Mayfest. The lineup for Block Party has been announced, and it is sure to be a musically great day. Still, the question remains: how do I look festival ready? Worry not, we are here to help!

1. It’s a Grey Kind of Day

Wearing a bikini top and cut-offs is not a look reserved for the beach. If you add a fringe cardigan and some booties to cover up, you’re on your way to the perfect outfit! And since statement necklaces and metal belts are all the rage, feel free to accessorize as much as you’d like.

2. White on a May Day

While white might not be your first option for a festival outfit considering that it takes place on a field, if you are one of those people who likes looking put together, it works! The black belt worn over the high-waisted shorts break up the the neutral colors and the gold chocker ties in with the belt’s hardware.

3. Black and Brown

Who said black and brown don’t go together? Adding a different colored fringe vest to this knit crop top and shorts combo adds a boho touch to the outfit, while maintaining its rocker chich flare with the chain belt.

4. Classic Flare

Black and white is a classic. The flowy long skirt gives you the perfect amount of coverage without making you sweat and the body chain ties in with the metallic headband.

5. Mauve May

This is the ideal look for a bohemian princess! The long mauve skirt makes you look like an actual princess, while the crop top keeps it casual. And what is more festival appropriate than a flower crown?

I'm Ana Lua. I'm currently a Marketing Management major at Whitman looking into transfering to Acting in VPA. I'm originally from Boston, but I've been moving around the world throughout my entire life to places like Brazil, China and Portugal. I love to travel and all things artsy and cute! I also like to write music and have a youtube beauty channel.
Hi there! My name is Gabrielle, and I'm the Editor/ Campus Correspondent for the Syracuse chapter of Her Campus! I am a sophomore Television, Radio, and Film major in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. I like traveling, cinematic classics, show tunes, long walks on the beach, chocolate, chocolate on the beach, and anything pink. Go 'Cuse! HCXO