Juliana LaBianca

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

This super motivated Campus Cutie is currently in her junior year at SU studying magazine journalism.  She can’t live without her phone, green tea, and ballet class.  Read on to find out more about the fabulous Juliana!

What are some extra curricular activities that you are involved in and what do they entail?  What is your favorite part about them?

I’m involved with three campus magazines and am even editor-in-chief of one of them! My favorite part about working with the mags is definitely talking about possible story ideas – we have lots of laughs and I’ve learned a ton of random information. I’m also a part of Danceworks, SU’s dance club. At the end of the semester we put on an awesome show and it’s basically a giant party!

Name two celeb crushes!

Ryan Reynolds and Kyle Chandler (the real reason for my Friday Night Lights addiction).

When you are no longer a Syracuse University Student, what will you miss the most about campus/ college life?

Getting to walk around our beautiful campus, picking my professors’ minds, and having all my friends within a two mile radius. 

What is your dream career?

Top magazine editor!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you settle down?

I could see myself in London for a bit, but my heart belongs to NYC.

What is your favorite class you have taken at SU so far and why?

I took a web design class last semester and loved it enough to continue it this semester. It’s such a practical skill, and I get to learn something brand new every week.

When I need a quick fix for an outfit, my go-to accessory is:

Pearl earrings! They have a magical way of pulling any outfit together.