Finals Survival Kits are Here to Give You Strength!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Finals week has a way of being… the worst. Luckily, Her Campus is here to save the day and your optimism! HC Finals Survival Kits have everything you need to ace your tests and make it to your winter break vacation. Here are some simple stress-reducers, courtesy of the sponsors of the #HCFinalsSurvivalKits.

1) Get Cozy: Snuggle up with your notes and Vera Bradley’s super soft, plush blanket to forget that studying for your chem final is THE WORST.

2) Take Care of Yourself: A quick facial with Proactiv’s 3-step cleanser will replenish your skin AND energy.

3) Be Dazzling: Take a break from cramming and have some fun with Michael Kors’ glitzy flash tattoos.

4) FOOD, Eat It: Chipotle is the spot, we all know that. Since you’re already going to be spending half of your week there, grab an extra burrito!

5) Look Good, Feel Good: Keep them guessing – have you been pulling your hair out of your scalp or completely tranquil for the last ten days? Who knows, because TREsemmé is here to save the (bad hair) day.
The time is now, so enter to win one of our fabulous finals survival kits today by tweeting #HCFinalsSurvivalKits @HCSyracuse!

Hi there! My name is Gabrielle, and I'm the Editor/ Campus Correspondent for the Syracuse chapter of Her Campus! I am a sophomore Television, Radio, and Film major in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. I like traveling, cinematic classics, show tunes, long walks on the beach, chocolate, chocolate on the beach, and anything pink. Go 'Cuse! HCXO