Fall Essentials: Jackets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Our favorite season is finally here: fall! The leaves start to change colors, we can officially start planning our halloween costumes, and there’s pumpkin spice everything. Speaking of spice, we’ve gathered a few ideas on how to spice up your wardrobe this fall! This week we’ve compiled our four favorite fall jackets and how to wear them.

1. Bomber Jacket

Bomber jackets come in all different styles, varsity, silk, oversized, cropped, but my personal favorite are the embroidered ones. They make any outfit more casual and keep you comfortable and warm!

1. Trench Duster

Put a modern spin on the classic trench coat by combining it with the latest trend: duster coats! Pair it with your favorite everyday outfit to make it more casual or pair it with a LBD to add some edge.

1. Oversized Denim Jacket

Denim never goes out of season, from denim shorts to denim rompers, to even all denim outfits a la Justin and Britney. For this fall, invest in an oversized version of the classic denim jacket, it is the perfect addition to your fall suede ensembles!

1. Leather jacket

Leather jackets have been a fall favorite for the past couple of years and I don’t see them going out of style anytime soon. If you want to mix the staple with some more current trends, pair it with a silk two-in-one dress!

I'm Ana Lua. I'm currently a Marketing Management major at Whitman looking into transfering to Acting in VPA. I'm originally from Boston, but I've been moving around the world throughout my entire life to places like Brazil, China and Portugal. I love to travel and all things artsy and cute! I also like to write music and have a youtube beauty channel.