This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

He’s the football player with the biggest smile. Meet Campus Cutie Eric Jackson!

Major/ Minor: Television Radio and Film Major/ Information in Management and Technology Minor

Year: Senior

Hometown: Inglewood, California

Involvement on Campus: Oh, man. So, Syracuse football, Student Center and Programming Services, I’m a Newhouse Ambassador, and I am a part of Syracuse Stories with CitrusTV.

Current Mood: Uhh, stressed, but excited. Stressed about all these freaking projects, but excited to finish.

Relationship Status: Uhm, haha, huh.

Favorite Song Right Now: Right now? “Rise Up” by Andra Day.

Pet Peeve: It’s probably liars.

If you were a Gatorade flavor, which would you be? Definitely the green one. You don’t know what to expect and it’s pretty electric.

Role Model: Probably my grandma.

Celebrity Crush: Tori Kelly

Guilty Pleasure: Eating bowls of cereal. I could eat a bowl of cereal any time, any day. I get big tubs of cereal – it doesn’t matter.

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Caring, Confident, Courageous

Dream Job: Right now, it would be probably be a director on a big feature film. A director or an actor on a big feature film.

Favorite Spot on Campus: Over by that little maze area by Crouse. It looks so nice and you can do so many different things with it.

Favorite Place in the World: It would probably have to be… I don’t know. It’s a tough one. It’s probably Dubai. I really want to go there, so it’s my favorite place in the world right now.

What did you enjoy most this semester? I enjoyed the support I got from everybody. I mean, being on crutches, and it’s nice to see everyone so thoughtful and caring.

What do you do for fun? Either film or play video games.

Hidden Talent: I can sing and act a little bit. I’ve been in some musicals.

Cats or dogs? Dogs

Three things You Never Leave the House Without: My phone… I usually… I forget a lot of things. But I probably shouldn’t leave without my phone, my wallet and my keys.

Favorite Quote: It’s so funny because I write quotes down. And now I’m looking through them to figure out what I want to say. I think it’s, “I can do all things through Christ.”