brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

8 Fall Treats Perfect for Your Next Girl’s Night!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

The more Fall the better! Try these fun, creative recipes for the cutest dishes or desserts for all your fall festivities and girls’ nights: 

1. Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies: 

Spice up your traditional cookie recipe with a cozy pumpkin flavor and frosting in between!

2. Apple Cider Donuts: 

Replicate these delicious apple cider doughnuts that will seem like they’re fresh from the cider mill.

3. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies: 

Don’t want to make a whole pie? Try making these mini cookie pies that will feed a crowd!

4. Candy Corn & White Chocolate Blondies:

Try these delicious blondies and make sure to get your sweet tooth ready for the best combination of flavors!

5. Caramel Apples:

The traditional caramel apple is a must-have fall dessert that is loved by everyone! Try this recipe to make everyone’s mouth water.

6. Pumpkin-Seed Brittle:

Want to tackle the sweet and savory side of the taste buds? Try this recipe for the perfect balance of fall flavors.

7. Apple Oatmeal Cookies: 

This cookie recipe is a perfect chewy combination of sugary oatmeal cookie with fresh chopped apples mixed in.

8. Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza:

Craving pizza but not all the calories? This fruit pizza is the best recipe for you!

Happy Baking! 

Lauren Dana

Syracuse '18

Lauren Dana is a juinor Magazine Journalism major at Syracuse University and the Editor-in-Chief of HC 'Cuse! She is a TV-addict, pop culture fanatic and manicure enthusiast who enjoys spending time with family, friends, shopping, writing, and buying wayyyy too much makeup