photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
Wellness

What I Love Most About Susquehanna University

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

For some, choosing the right college can present some form of difficulty or doubt, but for me, this was not the case. The second that I stepped on this campus for a tour, I immediately fell in love. From my tour guide to all the random people that I encountered, everyone was so wonderful and sweet, and my experiences from that point on at this school have been nothing but wonderful.

Speaking from personal experience, there are many things to love about this school and this campus. The people are nice, the classes are small, the professors are genuinely helpful, and it is so easy to become involved on campus. So far as a freshman, I have accomplished so much more than I ever thought that I would be able to in my life. I have gone to Leadershape, I have joined a sorority, and today I got the news that I’ve been chosen to become an Orientation Team Leader for next year’s incoming first-year class (this is something that I’ve wanted to do since the day that I walked onto this campus)! But one thing that I will take away most from my experiences here at Susquehanna are the relationships that I have made so far. Even though I am only a first-year student, I feel as though I have made so many bonds that I most definitely would not have made had I not chosen this school. Because of choosing Susquehanna and through things like the Leadershape program and joining Greek Life, my confidence has risen and I have been given life-long friendships.

Because of this school and all the people that I have interacted with so far, I have become more confident and outgoing. I have been given opportunities that I would not have been given at a bigger school, and because of these opportunities I have made incredible memories that I will never forget with even more incredible people. I am and always will be thankful to this school and for all the people who have stuck by my side along the way so far.

Susquehanna University Student
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University