Style > Beauty

Tips for Getting Mascara Off Your Face While Keeping It On The Lashes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Do you get mascara all over your eyes when you put it on? Do you want to be able to take it off without taking all of your make up off? Do you get frustrated when you take off all of your make up and have to do it again and again until you get it right? 

Where there is a will there is a way! The products that can be used are a little bit expensive but they work really well. 

The first thing that you can use is a makeup remover wipe. You can buy these at stores like the market, Walmart or Target. Sometimes the wipes may be a little too big for what you need so if you want something else then I have just the products that you can use. 

Some of the things that you will need are cotton rounds or q-tips and micellular water. The micellular I use is by Garnier and I like to get it at Walmart. You can use this product to take your make up off and clean your face if you don’t want to use face wash. 

The best thing to do is to pour a little on to the cotton round and then take the cotton round and pinch your eyelashes lightly. Then count to thirty and rub it on your eyelashes. By then all of the makeup should come off. 

The way to use the q-tip is to pour a little on one end and then rub it under the lower eyelashes and above the upper eyelashes to just take off the makeup that gets in the places that you don’t want it to get. 

This product is amazing and it works in an instant so you don’t waste time on washing your face when you mess up your make up. Honestly, five out of five. I love it!  

Accounting Major with a Minor in Personal and Organizational Communications
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University