This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Her Campus at Susquehanna is partnering with sustainability’s Hawk Stuff to host an event this Sunday, December 8th from 12pm-4pm in Deg dining rooms 1, 2, and 3!   

The event is called Swap n’ Shop and is a thrift shop event. Bring new or gently used clothing items in and get a ticket to swap them out for other items to bring home! 

Thrifting is a great way to reduce pollution, and can make a huge difference for the planet! Plus, our event is free so you can get clothes that are new to you while saving some money!

For more information, feel free to reach out on our social media accounts listed below or contact me personally at youngkl@susqu.edu

Instagram: @hcsusquehanna

Twitter: @hcsusquehanna

Facebook: Her Campus at Susqu

My name is Kelsey and I am a first year marketing major. I have always enjoyed writing, whether it be poetry, personal letters, narratives, or really anything else. I love sharing my story and helping others! I am a strong believer that being kind will take you far in life, and it is always good to bring out the joy in others. "You’re not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth. And you never know who needs your light, your warmth and raging courage." - Alex Elle
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University