This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Pretty much everyone has head about Netflix’s hit show, Stranger Things. Stranger Things is one of my favorite Netflix shows. Interestingly enough, I started watching Stranger Things about a year after it came out because I wasn’t sure if I would like it. Safe to say I was hooked. I have never watched a show with a plot like Stranger Things before, so it was really interesting and exciting. Stranger Things is an exciting show that always leaves you guessing about what will happen in the next episode or the next season.

The characters in Stranger Things are unique and dynamic. Without giving too much away, each character has their own character arc that evolves throughout all of the seasons. My personal favorite character to watch throughout all three seasons is Steve Harrington. Stranger Things is the perfect blend of comedy and thrills so that you never get bored. It’s also awesome to watch Eleven’s character grow and the addition of Max really added a lot to the story.

Something new is always happening and there are a lot of plot twists that you would never see coming. It is also exciting to see how plot points from the first season circle back around and come into play in the later seasons. Also, the addition of new characters in each season keeps the show interesting and adds more depth. The use of CGI and special effects are really cool to see, and something that would be interesting to learn about in more detail.

Season four is set to come out sometime in the next year, and they just released a really exciting trailer for it. It has a big reveal that answers a big question that was left at the end of season 3, but if you haven’t gotten there yet I won’t spoil it. If you know you know. I think that Stranger Things is a great show and always interesting and fun to watch. It’s a show that you can watch with your family and friends. Personally, I think that it is one of the better shows on Netflix and is one of the few shows that I find myself rewatching and waiting for the new season to come out. Stranger Things is a great show that has a huge amount of fans supporting it and I would highly recommend watching it. Stranger Things is definitely a huge success for Netflix.

Hi! I'm Caroline and I go to Susquehanna University in PA. In addition to writing for Her Campus, I am a biomedical studies major and I am a member of the swim team.
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University