This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

There are so many great movies out there, and if you are anything like me you can have a hard time choosing what movie to watch. A lot of times I spend almost as much time picking out a movie to watch as watching the actual movie. Over the years, I have developed a few favorite movies that I find myself watching over and over. So, when you find yourself stuck in a “movie rut,” here are some suggestions that might spark some interest.

For all the Disney fans, Mulan is my favorite Disney movie. It tells the story of a brave and courageous girl who does what it takes to save China. Plus, all the fun and catchy songs don’t hurt either. It is also on Netflix, which makes it easy to watch while traveling. Mulan is a fun movie.

For music lovers, Rocketman and Bohemian Rhapsody are great choices. Rocketman is about Elton John and Bohemian Rhapsody is about Freddie Mercury. Both films are biographies and are full of their iconic songs. I didn’t realize how many songs I knew that both of them had written and performed. It was also interesting to see the struggles that the great artists went through.

Another great movie is Spiderman: Far From Home. Personally, I am a fan of pretty much all the Marvel movies, but this one is my favorite. It is both funny and intense with a lot of twists and turns. It pulls in events that happened in previous movies, which I think is interesting because it makes you think about how everything could be connected. It is a great superhero movie that is full of action.

My absolute favorite movie of all time is Legally Blonde. Not only is it entertaining and fun, but it shows that people can do anything that they set their minds to. Even when faced with everyone’s doubts, Elle Woods got into law school and became a very successful lawyer. It also shows that it is important to do things for yourself and learn to go out on a limb. It shows that it is okay to be different and that stereotypes do not define you. It is easy to watch and at first glance it might just seem like a chick flick, but it is so much more than that.

There are so many more fantastic movies out there, but these are a few of my most recent favorites. They are inspiring and make you feel good once you watch them. Movies are a fun distraction from homework and they are perfect to watch on a snowy or rainy day.

Hi! I'm Caroline and I go to Susquehanna University in PA. In addition to writing for Her Campus, I am a biomedical studies major and I am a member of the swim team.
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University