This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

My philosophy on study music has always been that if I’m going to be suffering, I might as well have some sick beats playing in the background so that my pain can sound good. So, over the course of my time as a student, I’ve developed a somewhat eclectic collection of bops for the purpose of studying and relaxing. Here is my handpicked playlist of 24/7 lofi beats to study and relax to:

The Celeste soundtrack

This acclaimed video game would not be nearly as special as it is if not for its lovely soundtrack, composed by the wonderful Lena Raine. Celeste is a game that I remember very fondly, so listening to the soundtrack is like being wrapped in a warm blanket.

Rainymood

This one isn’t exactly music, just ambient rain and thunderstorm sounds. However, I love the sound of rain, so it calms me down instantly. Also try playing Rainymood with music underneath it!

The Pride and Prejudice (2005) soundtrack

I love this movie to bits and its elegant piano-heavy soundtrack is perfect for when you need to concentrate!

Casiopea’s music

Casiopea is an awesome Japanese jazz fusion band. Their music is upbeat, so it’s perfect for when you need a little afternoon or evening boost. Also, their music has no singing or lyrics, which is helpful for concentration.

Kero Kero Bonito’s music

This British indie pop band’s most recent music is perfect for when you’re doing homework well-past midnight. It just has those vibes.

The Crypt of the Necrodancer soundtrack

I’ve never played this game, but I’ve used its awesome soundtrack for many a study session.

Every student needs an arsenal of good music to make those long study sessions a little more bearable. I hope this list helped you develop yours!

I'm a sophomore Publishing & Editing and Graphic Design double major as well as an editor at and the treasurer of Her Campus Susquehanna. I love to draw, read, and play video games in my free time.
Senior Publishing and Editing and Philosophy double major.