This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Since time is a lingering aspect of most of our days now, we must look at it as a mode of motivation instead of sitting watching the minutes pass.

Using your time wisely is so important, and yes it’s one of the lessons we learned back in kindergarten, but it’s true. Sitting around and sleeping in until noon is a waste when it comes to having an exponential amount of time.

Well what can I do with my time? Easy. Like I’ve written before spring cleaning and studying up to get ahead of the game is a great use of time. What are some other things though? Well, working out, reading, finding your niche and more!

Time has motivated me to find what I truly love to do. Apparently that is paint and color, at least for the time being. It has also inspired me to start new projects at home. I am trying to reorganize my bedroom and make it a space I like to be in.

Self-care and mind practices have become a large part of my schedule as well. I have read up on the benefits of diffusers for essential oils and different holistic practices that I may try. A lot of this stuff probably seems like the last thing you want to spend your time on, but that’s why we’ve got options.

Working out is a great use of time, I have been playing basketball and getting outside at least once or twice a day and doing something active. This is great for your mental and physical health, because instead of letting your thoughts cloud up and your body weaken, you can do the complete opposite.

Time has given me the motivation to become a better version of myself. I am not the best but I am working on it and will continue to use my 24 hours of each day to do so. Use your time wisely and see what you can discover about yourself!

Junior at Susquehanna University Journalism/Photography President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Susqu Class of 2022
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University