Have No Fear HC Survival Kits Are Here

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Have no fear, Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits are here!

Spring Break is right around the corner and what better way to start off than getting some awesome goodies. This year spring break survival kit includes:

ActuallySheCan –This is a campaign that is centered around women empowerment. There are informational articles about networking, mentoring,and how to reach your big goals.

Erin Condren – Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers. For those who are planning fanatics and love to keep their life in tacic, this is the perfect kit for you.

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze – Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion. Have the chance to get your summer glow a bit early this year.

Juicy Couture Gold Pineapple Necklace. Need I say more?

Psssst Tropical Travel-Sized Dry Shampoo. Lightweight, Fast, and Fresh for those times when you’re in a rush.

Cystex Urinary Pain Relief. The “#1 brand of antibacterial protection plus pain relief”

Charlotte Tilbury – Hot Lips lipstick samples. Try 3 amazing colors

Thank you so much to our sponsors!

I am Brooke Adams-Porter, a communications student at Susquehanna University. Just an old soul finding herself in this new world.