This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Whether you are single as a pringle or taken like bacon, we’ve got the perfect last minute Valentine’s Day gift for you! Susquehanna University’s Her Campus chapter will be selling assorted bags of beauty and lifestyle products Monday, February 11th through Wednesday, February 13th. Each day, we’ll be in Lower Deg from 11 AM – 2 PM (or until supplies run out!) 

We have different price options to fit every budget, and if you don’t have cash on hand, we accept Venmo! All of our bags come standard with candy, stickers, and a makeup remover mini. Additional products vary so make sure you check out the options (we use clear packaging) before you purchase to get the bag that best suits your needs.

Treat your significant other, yourself, or your best friend with one of our $8 bag options with skincare products (like sunscreen and acne spot treatments), shaving necessities (including a 4-pack of razors and shaving lotion), or hair products (dry shampoo and styling sprays). These bags give you the best bang for your buck, with retail values easily tripling our prices. 

If you’re living that broke college student life, we also have $5 bags (with 5 products each) and $3 mini Galentine’s! These lower price points are an especially great way to reward yourself for surviving the first month of the semester. If you are feeling generous, Galentine’s are also great gifts for your ride-or-dies, Greek Life big/little(s), study buddies, or your favorite student organization’s exec board.

Last year, we completely sold out of our Galentine’s supply. Stop by our table ASAP to make sure you can grab the best of the bunch!

Emily is a Junior at Susquehanna University where she has a double major in International Studies and Publishing & Editing. She is from Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Spring 2019 is Emily's 5th semester as a member of Susquehanna University's Her Campus chapter. She currently serves as Event Coordinator, having previously held the titles of President and Senior Editor.