This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

All things are possible with coffee and mascara. 

The worst part of the day- taking your makeup off. I have always been a fan of a good water-based cleanser and finally, almost a year after hearing so many great things about this product, I got my hands on the infamous Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.    

Having to wash away the day after a long day of college can be an absolute nightmare. When you want nothing more than to crawl into bed having to walk to the bathroom and scrub your face is the last thing on your mind. This Micellar Cleansing Water could be the convenient solution using nothing but a cotton pad and this bottle (lazy beauties rejoice!). To gently remove even your most stubborn makeup, reach for the blue Micellar bottle. It is specially formulated to effectively dissolve waterproof makeup while leaving the skin cleansed and refreshed. 

So, the way “micellar water” works are based on a technology, where micelles are used to capture make-up and impurities; they attract and absorb make-up instantly so that you don’t need to rub your face. This product is also perfume-free and suitable for all skin types, as it has a very gentle formula.  Formulated with micelles that gently lift makeup and impurities from the skin. This all-in-1 cleanser, specially formulated with no oil, no alcohol, and no fragrance, is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive. No rinsing or harsh rubbing required!!

This hypoallergenic solution is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types and perfect for on-the-go days. I think this product is totally worth the popularity and works wonders for even the driest, sensitive skin. It has quickly become incorporated into my skincare routine.

What else can I say? I love it!! 

Accounting-Economics Susquehanna 2022 Tennis-Dance-Piano
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University