Anna Schultz-White Canvas Shoes Relaxing
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

High heels and fancy shoes aren’t my thing, and I’m sure at least one other person reading this can agree. Personally, I have two pairs of “heels” that just kind of sit around and wait until I have something important to go to. Otherwise, I am throwing on a pair of Nike socks and deciding which pair of sneakers I am feeling for the day. So, for my fellow tomboys, here is a list of my favorite shoe brands!

Vans

These stylish slip-ons come in all kinds of different designs and colors. I currently own three pairs, one of which is the actual slip-on style and the other two are laced. They are super comfortable and go with any outfit!

Nike Sneakers

My personal favorite brand of sneakers, Nike has some of the best selection out there. They range from baby sizes to women’s and men’s and the fun doesn’t stop there. Nike endorses great shoes for almost every sport! They sell cleats, basketball sneakers, running shoes, and more! There’s virtually anything you can think of on their website!

Adidas Sneakers

These old school shoes have made a comeback in recent years. Besides their large selection of regular sneakers, the brand also makes the Superstar shoe, which is the all-white backdrop with three black stripes on the side. I own a pair of these and they are extremely comfortable and again go with anything!

Crocs

Not all of us are fans of wearing sneakers every day, and that’s totally fine! Crocs are super cozy slip-on shoes that are customizable. The brand sells Gibbets, which are like buttons for your shoe! They come in all shapes and sizes and are perfect for self-expression!

Slides

Another personal favorite is the Slide. These puppies are for quick trips to the store or the drive-through of your favorite coffee shop. Made by multiple brands, they are good for athletes to wear to and from games before putting on their game shoes.

Birkenstocks

It’s never to early to start talking summer, and what better way than with this shoe? These sandals are at comfort level 100 and match any outfit. They can be worn casually or to nicer occasions. Birks come in many colors as well so there is something for everyone!

Timberlands

Last but certainly not least, Timbs! These boots are the perfect fall/winter casual wear partner. They also look really good with sweatpants…but you can be the judge of that.

Hopefully, next time my tomboys decide to go online shopping they consider making one of these a purchase!

Junior at Susquehanna University Journalism/Photography President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Susqu Class of 2022
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University