This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Finals week is here! Everyone is filled with stress and anxiousness for the year to be over. I am ready for Summer, ready for the cool breeze to flow through my hair, ready for the beach bods, ready for that summer glow. Ready for the anxiety to be demolished and no longer have worries about papers, test and presentations. I am over the group projects! Over the pop quizzes, and definitely over the disgusting food.

But before I say goodbye until next semester I want to reminisce on the memories I have made this year. I want to appreciate the new friends I have made over the semester and appreciate old ones who have stuck with me since last year. Congratulations to the seniors for their completion of these 4 stressful years and I wish them luck on the futures.

Thank you to the wonderful professors I have made connections with for life and sayonara to the ones who gave me hell this year. Over the summer I will be reflecting on the lessons I have learned.

I am Brooke Adams-Porter, a communications student at Susquehanna University. Just an old soul finding herself in this new world.