This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

This is going to be the most motivational thing you’ve ever read. I am channeling Shia LaBeouf for this one, my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals. This is a call to you to NOT let your DREAMS be DREAMS! This has been my motto for the past couple months, and I want you all to know that it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.

It started out as a really dumb saying that I would just tell people when they needed convinced to do something. But then, I started to actually think about it, and now it’s given me such a fresh idea on how I live my life.

Normally, I’m an introverted, awkward person who can’t seem to do anything without shaking like a scared puppy. However! I am working on that! And ever since I decided to stop caring about what other people think of what I want to do, I’ve only been slightly introverted, awkward, and reminiscent of a scared puppy.

What does this life-changing motto mean, you might ask? I’ll tell you. If you find yourself walking by a Starbucks (as an example), and you start thinking about getting a drink, but you keep going through the pros and cons of getting a drink, then this is the answer. You put unnecessary stress on yourself when you debate over ridiculously small things like getting a drink at Starbucks. Just do it!

If there’s a concert you want to go to, but no one will go with you, just do it! There’s nothing but yourself stopping you!

The world is dying anyway, don’t let physical limits pull you back from doing everything you want to do! Being anxious and stressed just isn’t a mood that you should have to go through if you can do literally anything about it!

Senior Publishing and Editing and Philosophy double major.