This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

I don’t know about you, but for me, coming up with gift ideas for the amazing people in my life is so difficult! How am I supposed to think of a specific present that will blow them away and show them how well I know them? I started compiling my own holiday wish list and noticed a theme: a majority of the items were pop-culture related, because I’m a total pop culture junkie. Then, I discovered that many of the people I need to buy gifts for would be happy with a lot of the items I compiled in my list, too. After all, everyone has a favorite musician, a favorite movie, song, or tv show. Going with a gift that lets your favorite person express how big of a fan of something or someone is not a bad idea. If you’re in need of some inspiration for the pop culture lover in your life, here’s what I have to offer:

Themed Board/Card Game

There are tons of games out there related to pop culture: What Do You Meme and Trivial Pursuit to name a few. There are also lots board games based on TV shows, movies, and even different decades of pop culture… such a great gift that can be shared with others! 

Redbubble Stickers

Redbubble is a website where different users upload their own art that can be purchased as a variety of different apparel and stickers. If you’re looking for something unique to share your love of your favorite pieces of pop culture, Redbubble is a place to start! I especially love their stickers to put on my laptop or favorite reusable water bottle. 

Air Freshner Heads 

Websites like Etsy and Hot Topic have air fresheners to hang on the rearview mirror of your car that are cut outs of your favorite celebrity’s head. Sounds weird, but it’s actually super fun… look it up! I mean, who doesn’t want Harry Styles’ head floating over their dashboard as they drive? 

Magazine Subscription

Many people get magazine content through technological devices nowadays, but I love being able to hold a magazine in my hand. There is a magazine for every interest, especially pop culture interests, and a subscription is a gift that will keep giving!

Collectible Bobblehead

A bobblehead of a favorite celebrity or TV character is a great, classic accessory for a desk or nightstand!

Graphic Tee 

Hot Topic has a ton of pop culture graphic t-shirts and other apparel. 

A Print of Their Favorite Lyrics/Favorite Movie Quote, etc.

We all have favorite lyrics and/or a favorite movie quote. Websites like Etsy have a variety of designs that can be printed and framed as a great home decoration. It’s a meaningful and personal gift!

Another store to look at for pop-culture related gifts is Urban Outfitters, as well as the previously mentioned Etsy, Hot Topic, and Redbubble. Hope this leaves you inspired as you begin your gift shopping!

Jersey girl who loves The Bachelor, burritos, boybands, and basically anything basic. Member of the Class of 2020 at Susquehanna University studying Stretigic Communications: Advertising and Marketing and Art History.
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University