10 Christmas Movies on Netflix to Get You in the Holiday Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Susqu chapter.

Get yourself in the holiday spirit with these movies available on Netflix! *Disclaimer: these are not in any particular order and do not reflect all of the available titles on Netflix, as the selection is always changing!

The Holiday Calendar (TV-PG, 2018) 

“A talented photographer stuck in a dead-end job inherits an antique Advent calendar that may be predicting the future – and pointing her toward love” 

Christmas Inheritance (TV-PG, 2017) 

“To inherit her father’s company, socialite Ellen must first visit his small hometown, where she learns the value of hard work and helping others.” 

A Christmas Prince (TV-PG, 2017) 

“Christmas comes early for an aspiring young journalist when she’s sent abroad to get the scoop on a dashing prince who’s poised to be king.” 

A Dogwalker’s Christmas Tale (TV-G, 2015) 

“Spoiled 21-year old Luce Lockhart faces a tough decision when a handsome new friend asks her to help protect a dog park from her wealthy employer.” 

A Holiday Engagement (TV-G, 2011) 

“Hilary’s plan to hire a good-looking guy to act as her boyfriend backfires when she brings him home for the holidays to try and fool her family.” 

Christmas with a View (TV-PG, 2018) 

“Still reeling from a business failure, the restaurant manager of a ski resort finds her world jolted by a new chef, who has his own hidden past.” 

Merry Kissmas (TV-PG, 2015) 

“Kayla’s engaged to a famous choreographer but is having some doubts, and a discontent turns to confusion when she shares a magical kiss with a stranger.” 

Christmas Crush (TV-PG, 2012) 

“Twenty-something Georgia pines for her old boyfriend and is thrilled to have a second chance at love when she attends their high school reunion.” 

You Can’t Fight Christmas (TV-PG, 2017) 

“After stepping in to revitalize his family’s hotel, a money-minded businessman clashes with the hotel’s cheery, Christmas-loving decorator.” 

Love Actually (R, 2003)

“This ensemble comedy is a charming treatise on romance, telling 9 intertwining London love stories, leading up to a climax on Christmas Eve.” 

Enjoy and let us know which one is your favorite!

Jersey girl who loves The Bachelor, burritos, boybands, and basically anything basic. Member of the Class of 2020 at Susquehanna University studying Stretigic Communications: Advertising and Marketing and Art History.
Writers are contributing from Susquehanna University