This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

First thing’s first, what exactly is vlogmas? If you don’t know much about the wonderful community of YouTube, then may have no idea what the heck I’m talking about so I’ll give a short little explanation. Vlogmas is something that happens on YouTube in the month of December. It’s when a YouTuber (someone whose actual job is to make videos on the site) posts a video every single day leading up to Christmas, aka 24 new videos in a row when usually they post once a week(ish) year round. Vlogmas for the most part consists of these creators filming vlogs (filming whatever they get up to during that day). They film and edit every single day to have it uploaded by the next day. So, for an example someone will film everything they did on November 30th and then upload it on December 1st, and that’s typically how vlogmas goes. The other way of doing vlogmas is to have a new Christmas-themed video every single day in December leading up to Christmas. These videos are usually filmed and edited ahead of time and uploaded once a day every day of the month. They usually include games, challenges, hauls, and even gift guides. Then you have Zoella who does BOTH versions… two videos every single day. Just thinking about that makes me stressed.

Here’s some of the YouTubers doing vlogmas this year that you should check out for some festive fun:

Zoella (11.3M+ Subscribers) aka Zoe Sugg has been doing vlogmas on her vlogging channel MoreZoella (which has 4.4M+ Subs) since 2013. Last year she also did “24 Days of Zoella” on her main channel. She’s decided to go ahead and do them both again this year as well. She’s a british vlogger that’s been on YouTube for 6 years and is probably the most popular vlogger that participates in vlogmas.

ThatcherJoe (7.5M+) aka Joe Sugg (Zoella’s brother) also tries his hand at vlogmas every year but never quite manages to make it all the way to day 24 consecutively. His vlogs still end up being pretty funny and are definitely worth checking out over on his vlogging channel (ThatcherJoeVlogs 3.4M+).

PointlessBlog (5.4M+) aka Alfie Deyes vlogs every single day of his life year round so will of course be taking part in vlogmas over on PointlessBlogVlogs (3.6M+). He and Zoe have been dating for 4 years and live together so they’re sure to be getting up to a lot of fun Christmas-y stuff this December.

Tanya Burr (3.6M+) Did vlogmas last year and is set to do it again this year. She’s a british vlogger and beauty guru. Her and her husband get up to lots of crazy fun on a daily bases and they have the most adorable dog so for sure worth the watch. You can also watch her husband’s daily vlogs (almost) every day of the year over on EveryDayJim (1M+). They’re also the most stylish couple I’ve ever seen so if that interests you then there you go.

Niomi Smart (1.6M+) Has never done vlogmas but has been on YouTube for over 2 years now and has decided to give vlogmas a go this year. She is a vlogger that specializes in staying healthy and even put out a healthy recipe book earlier this year.

Jenny Claire Fox (946K+) Is an American beauty guru famously known for her popular nail-art videos. She’s done vlogmas in the past and is planning on doing it again this year on Jenny Fox Vlogs (86K+)

Rachel Ballinger (1.5M+) aka sister of Miranda Sings has already gotten a jumpstart on her vlogmas videos this year by starting with Thanksgiving over on Rachel Vlogs (510K+).

There’s TONS of YouTubers doing vlogmas this year so there’s plenty to watch every day this month. You’ll be sure to get your fill of Christmas content on the site every day leading up to the 25th. Also, the best part about YouTube is the videos stay up so when Christmas is over but you really want to get back in the spirit you can go check out any of these channels and watch some Christmas pictionary or someone decorating their tree or Christmas quizes. There’s no shortage of content. As long as you have a gmail account you can subscribe to any of these channels for free and when you go on YouTube it will tell you when they’ve put up a new video (most of the british creators upload midday for us while the Americans upload in the afternoon).

You can also check out my channel Mitchie as I attempt to do vlogmas this year.

Big fan of most things involving music, photography superhero & TV shows.