What’s in Her Bag? Can You Guess?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I love going through my friends purses (with their permission of course). I even love watching “what’s in my bag” videos on Youtube. You can learn so much, and get so many new, cool ideas from seeing what is in another girl’s bag. It may even lead you to go shopping for a new product to try out!
Every girl is unique and carries around different items with them. It has been said that you can tell a lot about a person from what they carry in their bag, which is what lead me to this project. Three of my friends and I emptied out our bags for HerCampus readers, to see if they can guess whose bag belongs to who. Have fun reading, and leave a comment with your guesses! The answers will be posted next week!

The Girls:

Hi, my name is Sarah Veilleux, I am a senior at Suffolk University majoring in communications. I am currently working for a fashion production company, The Fashion Doctors, in Boston, NYC, and Miami. 

Hi! I’m Lisa. I’m 21 years old, and I’m a junior at Suffolk University. I am currently an intern for KISS 108 & JAM’N 94.5, and also work at Fenway Park. I love the Boston Bruins, Walt Disney World, and the color pink. I also love make up, and trying new and different styles.

I’m Julie! I’m a sophomore, advertising major at Suffolk. I’m obsessed with hair, makeup, and fashion.

Hey! I’m Nissa, and I’m a sohpomore at Suffolk. I am a professional ballerina. I love the Boston Bruins and fashion.

The Bags:

Bag #1

• Coach Poppy bag: material is perfect for summer
  • Small Coach bag for pens, pencils and highlighters
  • Pink 2012 planner
  • Pink heart shaped post-its
  • Bath & Body small lotion
  • I-Touch with a pink case
  • Guess cheetah print wallet.
  • 4 favorite lip products: Baby Lips chap-stick, nude lipstick from MAC, and two other lip glosses from MAC.
  • Purple Coach mirror
  • School lanyard with one key, three key chains, and my USB cord, which has my life on it
  • Lavender hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works in a cute tie-dye holder
  • (yes, I have another hand sanitizer on my purse, in a pink diamond case too)

Bag #2

• RomyGold Bag
  • Redken Shine Brilliance hair spray
  • OPI nail polish in “Lincoln Park After Dark” color
  • Ray Ban Aviators
  • Chanel Number 156 lip gloss
  • Chanel foundation
  • Trident gum
  • Purell
  • “Tide to Go” pen
  • Marc Jacobs compact mirror
  • Juicy Couture “Viva La Juicy” roll on perfume
  • Alexander McQueen scarf

Bag #3

• J. Crew bag
  • I-phone
  • Marc Jacobs wallet
  • Rayban aviators & case
  • Moleskin notebook & pen
  • Apartment keys
  • Lancome face powder
  • Lipstick
  • Mini Chanel perfume
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Apple headphones
  • Trident sugar-free gum

Bag #4

• Wallet
  • Pens
  • Lipstick, lip-gloss, and chap-stick
  • Face powder
  • Kabuki brush
  • Makeup setting spray
  • Mirror
  • Nail file
  • Five Hour Energy Shot
  • Keys
  • Mints
  • Hair  brush
  • Hand cream
  • Perfume

So, which bag belongs to which girl? Leave your guesses in the comments, and come back next week for the correct answers!

Hey! I'm Lisa and I am a senior at Suffolk. I am a Public Relations major with a minor in marketing.  
Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.