Trevor Alexander ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Full Name: Trevor Ertan Alexander

Academic Year: Sophomore

Major: Finance

Hometown: Old Saybrook, CT

Relationship Status: Single

Astrological sign: Cancer

Twitter: @1trap_trev

Biggest turn-on with a girl: A girl’s smile and eyes.

Biggest turn-off: If a girl is not outgoing.

Celebrity crush and why: Adriana Lima because she’s the most gorgeous girl in the world.

Who would you consider your “man crush”: Chace Crawford

Future career goals/ambitions: I want to be a financial advisor and start my own firm or work for a high-tiered company like JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs.

Hobbies/interests: I like to skateboard a lot, but school gets in the way of it. I like to go to the gym when I can. I’m really into cars and pretty much anything with an engine.

Favorite fashion trend for girls, besides yoga pants: I’m not that into women’s fashion, but tight black dresses are the closest thing to yoga pants…

Least favorite fashion trend: I hate Uggs.

Three words you’d use to describe yourself: Outgoing, kind, open-minded

First thing you notice about a girl: Eyes, for sure.

What advice would you give to a girl trying to impress you? Be yourself, don’t try too hard and make a lot of conversation.

If you had to be stuck on a deserted island for an entire year with another student of Suffolk University, who would it be? Zach Barker, because he could entertain me and we’d always get along.

Most embarrassing song on your iPod: The entire Taylor Swift “Fearless” album or “As Long As You Love Me” by Justin Bieber.

Most embarrassing moment: I’m always embarrassed when I’m late to class and my professor stares me down.

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far: All the friends that I’ve made. There are a bunch of people I’m super close with and are my best friends now.

An interesting fact about you most people don’t know: I was born in Turkey and lived there until I was 8, then lived in Australia for two years before coming to America.

Most romantic thing you’ve ever done: In middle school, I made a clue trail on cards with candy and had a girl start and her locker and come and find me so I could ask her out with a rose.

Idea of a perfect date: Something spontaneous, when I’m doing something with a girl and it turns into a date.

If people were to give you a superlative, it would be: Class clown.

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why? Dubai. The weather is so nice and it’s such a cool place architecturally.

Any advice to a future girlfriend: Don’t be clingy – be as independent as you can. And make me a lot of food.

Julia is a senior at Suffolk University in Boston, MA. She is an English major and Psychology minor and is the Blog Section Editor and a Campus Correspondent for HC Suffolk. After graduation, she hopes to write for magazines such as Glamour or Cosmopolitan, where she can pursue her interest in sex, love and relationships, beauty/make up, and fashion. 
Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.