This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

1. “The devil works hard, but the Bachelor subtitle writers work harder” 

Image from: @madisentweets on Twitter

2. “She called it “linger-y” 

Image from: @cattylight on Twitter

3. “Peter: good evening ladies”

“The women:” 

Image from: @datflipkidd on Twitter

4. “The Bachelor producers watching Victoria F cry in a corner during her date”

Image from: @itsMOMOlicious on Twitter

5. “Peter: if things keep going like this maybe we can have chase rice sings at our wedding!”

“Bachelor nation:”

Image from: @MarissaSaysWhat on Twitter

Lexi is a senior brand marketing student at Suffolk University with a passion for fashion, art, and photography. She is the Social Media Director and Events Coordinator for Her Campus Suffolk and the VP of PR & Recruitment of her sorority Alpha Sigma Alpha Iota Alpha. 
Julia Demopoulos is a senior at Suffolk University majoring in print/web journalism and minoring in public relations. She is originally from Dracut, MA but currently resides in East Boston. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk, Julia is also the Vice President for Program Council, Suffolk's programming board on campus. She is also an active member of Suffolk's Journey Leadership Program. Julia works in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as a Trustee Ambassador (tour guide), and was an Orientation leader for Summer 2019.