Top 10 Best Dressed to the Golden Globes 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

It’s award season again! Besides the big question who will win this years most desired awards, the bigger question is who shines on the red carpet and who doesn’t?

On January 10th 2016, it was time for the 73rd annual Golden Globe Award show! Tout Hollywood decided to show up and impressed us with many beautiful looks. To give you a little look at who wore what, I present to you my personal favorite top 10 looks!

10) Saoirse Ronan in Saint Laurent

Looking lovely as always, Saoirse keeps things interesting and on trend with the cape.

9) Brie Larson in Calvin Klein Collection

As one of Hollywood’s brightest stars this season, Brie glowed in her sequined halter-neck gown.

8) Katy Perry in Prada

Katy showed up in this beautiful simplistic 60’s style pink Prada dress.

7) Jennifer Lopez in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture

JLo likes to stay to her style in this eye-catching high slit gown that shows off her curves well.

6) Taylor Schilling in Thakoon

Taylor Schilling has always loved the sequined trend. In this Thakoon suit with a deep cleavage she rocked the red carpet once again.

5) Lady Gaga in Atelier Versace

Lady Gaga shows off her inner Marilyn Monroe with a twist in this gorgeous off shoulder dress.

4) Laverne Cox in Elizabeth Kennedy

Laverne looked classy and chic as always in this stunning white dress that seemed to made for her.

3) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Atelier Versace

The model-turned-actress looks like a gilded dream in this breathtaking gown.

2) Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors Collection

Wilde always knows how to turn heads. In this beautiful sequined gown with deep V she did not go unnoticed.

1) Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad

Jenna was the princess of the carpet that night! In this gorgeous gown showing off some cleavage she was a sight to behold. With her super hot husband Channing on her arm she owned the night.

Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell