Suffolk’s Rising Stars: Our Campus Cuties!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Suffolk’s branch of HC is new this year and our most popular section is: Campus Cutie! Campus cuties are the new celebs on campus, so here’s a re-cap of our campus cuties so far! We’ve had Abercrombie models, musicians, DJ’s, film makers, motocross racers, actors, hockey players, hot international students, and even barefoot water skiiers (?). These campus cuties are more then just good looks (well, for the most part!)! Take a look and remember to keep the nominations coming for the fall!

Name:Tyler Peter LeBlanc
Relationship Status:Single
Major/Year:Accounting/Entrepreneurship 2015
Hometown:Peabody, MA

Hobbies:I’m into extreme sports, my favorite out of all of them is probably Barefoot Water skiing (water skiing on my feet). If you’re still confused go on YouTube and check it out. I also love to wakeboard, snowmobile, rock climb, and work on my truck.

Biggest turn on:When a girl is confident, but not so confident that she comes across as cocky. Also, when a girl is dressed up (classy) when she’s out or when we are on a date.

Biggest turn off:When I am on a date and a girl is on her phone the entire time. I’m here making the effort and want to get to know you, not get to know the top of your head because your face is buried in your phone.

Name: Alexander T. Falce
Relationship Status: Single
Major/Year: Biology 2015
Hometown: Wethersfield, CT

Hobbies: I play guitar and sing (poorly) in a pop-punk band, Robbing The Vatican. I’ve been in the band and playing shows around the North East for about a year and a half now. Naturally, I love playing music and going to shows. Besides music, though, I love art, going on bike rides, exploring new places, and looking for ugly sweaters at Savers.

Biggest turn on: When a girl knows how to play guitar, or can really sing; or better yet, a girl who can do both of those things better than me.
Biggest turn off: Girls who use “baby talk” in excess. When dinner transforms into “din-din,” love turns into “wuv,” and I start being called “Awex,” that’s a bad sign.

Name: Oscar Stoltz (AKA Obeatz)
Relationship Status: Single
Major/ Ac­­­­ademic Year: Entrepreneurship/ “Freshest Freshman You Ever Seen”
Hometown: Upper West Side, New York City

Hobbies: Making beats, modeling for my boys clothing companies [Grinders inc.], and just enjoying life as it comes. I also used to swim competitively for 15 years, top 5 in New York State. 

Biggest Turn on with a girl:Hands down, confidence. If you’re a cute girl and you come up to me with your head high, tell me your name and ask me to take down your number, you’ll absolutely get a call. Might even take you out to dinner.

Biggest Turn off:Fake girls. Never put an effort into trying to be someone you’re not. Not only is it so obviously unnatural , but if I’m talking to you I probably want to get to know the real you.

Full Name: Benjamin Daniel Paquette
Relationship Status: Single
Major/Year: Sophomore/ Entrepreneurship & Marketing
Hometown: Starksboro, VT

Hobbies: Skiing, motocross, hiking, driving, working, & long walks on the beach.

Biggest Turn on with a girl: When a girl catches my eye it’s “game over,” from the way she dresses and talks, to her confidence and intelligence level, all the way to how she’ll walk through a crowded room. It doesn’t take long to figure out if this girl is worth taking a chance on.

Biggest turn off: A good girl gone bad! Hands down!

Full Name: Olivier Theurillat Nuñez
Academic Year: Sophomore
Hometown: Madrid, Spain and Geneva, Switzerland 
Relationship Status: Single.

Biggest Turn on: A girl that looks at me in the eyes while she is talking to me.

Biggest Turn off: A girl that doesn’t get along with my friends.

Future Career Goals: I’d like to run a luxury hotel chain

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far?Living with my best friends from high school, Fico and Daria, and meeting the rest of my “family”.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women?2 years ago while at a summer camp, I met this girl that I was crazy for. The only problem was she had the image of me of being a “player”, until she challenged me to do something romantic for her. In order to prove her wrong I filled the entrance of the camp with rose petals shaping a heart and I asked the younger kids (around 7 to 8 years old) to sit inside the heart, each one of them holding a poster with one letter that spelled: “Will you go out with me?”… I leave the rest to your imagination.

Full Name: Daniel C. Mazzei
Academic Year/Major: Freshman/Journalism
Hometown: Tewksbury, MA
Relationship status: Taken

Turn-ons?  Classy, intelligent, confident, athletic body, nice teeth, and brunettes are a must!

Turnoffs?  Girls that act stupid on purpose, party animals, dressing trashy, and odd piercings just don’t work for me.

Tell me something most people don’t know about you?  Something most people don’t know about me is that I’m a 21-year-old freshman.

Full Name: Brian Matthew Keefe
Major/Academic Year: Film/Freshmen
Hometown: Westerly, RI

Relationship Status: Single 

Biggest Turn off: The biggest turn off has to be an abundance of cockiness. When a girl is over the top with confidence and just thinks her sh*t don’t stank, I will not wanna have anything to do with that. While confidence is attractive, the level of it has to be tamed. If she’s pushing the limit then its just entirely annoying. I don’t wanna hear about how great you can do this and that all day and I don’t wanna hear a girl give herself a compliment.
First thing you notice in a girl?: I know all you ladies out there think its all about the butt or the boobs, but in all seriousness I always notice hair first. If you have your hair on lock and looking spectacular my eyes are gonna be drawn right to that, then your eyes. To be honest pretty hair is fun to look at and play with.

Full Name: Randy Clarence Anthony Vincent Grimshaw
Major/ Year: Sophomore/Biochemistry
Hometown: Rouses Point, New York
Relationship Status: Single

Biggest Turn on with a girl?:
Besides the obvious physical turn-ons, I am attracted to a woman who is intelligent and has a good sense of humor. A girl who is witty and can make me laugh is fascinating. I also value a woman who is confident and hardworking; there is something sexy about a girl who knows what she wants and will work hard to achieve her goals.
Biggest Turn off:
Women who are loud and obnoxious are really irritating. I tend to be more of an introvert so I have difficulty associating myself with individuals who are flamboyant and over-the-top. Though I like a woman who is confident, excessive cockiness is also a turn off.  While it is important to believe in oneself, it is also necessary to be humble by nature.

Full Name: Ricardo Ponta Garça
Academic Year: Sophomore
Hometown: Newport, Rhode Island
Relationship Status: Single

Biggest Turn on?: Confidence, and being aware of who they are. A leader that knows when to follow.
Biggest Turn off?: Cockiness, pretentiousness, lack of hygiene.
Hobbies/Interests: Spending time with my family, going out, having memorable moments with friends (regardless of what we’re doing), midnight drives with no destination, movie marathons, meeting new people, shopping, horseback riding, tending my families farm.       
Whats an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? As much as I love going out and partying, I would much prefer staying in, in PJs and watching netflix

Full Name: Matthew L. Noonan
Academic Year/major: Senior/ Criminal Justice
Hometown: Boston
Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies: Going to the gym, watching movies, drinking, bartending

Biggest Turn on with a girl?: Confidence.
Biggest Turn off: Girls who are shy. You could be the hottest girl I’ve ever seen but if you are too shy to talk to me what’s the point?

Whats an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? I used to be really, really fat.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women? I reserved a balcony table at a restaurant in the North End for a date which I had to do several weeks in advanced…she loved it!

Full Name:Stefano Severo Lanza
Major/Academic Year:Global Business/Marketing, 2015
Hometown:San Juan, Puerto Rico
Relationship Status:Single
Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women?
I met this girl from Mexico on a cruise when I was in the 10th grade. We liked each other a lot and I actually talked to her parents while we were on the cruise without her knowing and I told them that they should go to Puerto Rico after the cruise. They agreed to take another vacation the week after to visit Puerto Rico (the mother really liked me).  They booked the flight without her knowing and went from where the cruise was docked in Florida to Puerto Rico. She wasn’t a very observant person and didn’t notice that she was boarding a plane to Puerto Rico instead of Mexico… When she landed I was waiting for her with roses at the airport and we spent the entire week together. I took her to the beach, introduced her to my family, took her to my restaurant, we were in paradise together for two weeks. She actually came back to visit the next summer and it was even more romantic than the first time. 

Full Name: Alec Lawless

Academic Year: Senior

Hometown: Avon, CT

Relationship Status: Taken

Best date you’ve ever been on? Went out to a pretty fancy restaurant in Florence, Italy and then headed out for a night on the town with gelato, dancing, and lots of wine.

Biggest turn on with a girl? A girl who will just be herself right off the bat and not put up any fake fronts.

Biggest turn off? Girls who enjoy watching the Kardashians.

Celebrity Crush and why: Evangeline Lily (from LOST) because she look incredible even when she’s sweaty and covered in dirt.

Future Career Goals/Ambitions?: Actor. If that doesn’t work, college professor.

Hobbies/Interests: Improv, Acting, Writing, and running…sort of.

What’s an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? I’ve been a vegetarian since I was five, by choice.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women? Surprising my girlfriend with a trip to Martha’s Vineyard and spending the first night watching the sunset on the beach.

Full Name: Paul Sharpe
Academic Year: Freshman
Hometown: North Plymouth MA
Relationship Status: Single

Biggest Turn ons with a girl?: (physical attraction aside) A big turn on for me is a girl who is confident and personable. I like when girls seem approachable, or can approach me and introduce themselves without being awkward and needing a friend to cling to for support… “Like seriously i just asked you your name not to get into my sketchy van”…know what i mean? haha. I also really like if a girl can hangout with my friends and I without being attached to my hip.

Biggest Turn offs: Girls that are obnoxious. For Example girls that are overly cocky and standoffish because they care too much about their “image”. Also If a girl is louder and more immature than me… we have a problem. 

Hobbies/Interests: Hockey, snowboarding, hanging with my friends, live music

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far: Meeting my good friends and getting to spend time with them in the city… whether its a bench in the common or the Royale for a dub show we always make it a good time. Shouts outs to Billy Bones Shouts outs to Colby G.

Full Name: John Belmonte
Academic Year/major: Soph/Public Relations
Hometown: Beverly, MA
Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, Surfing, and going to the beach

What would you consider your best feature?: My smile

Biggest Turn off: Lazy, Sloppy

What would you say is your “type”: Nice face Nice body

Most embarrassing moment: Getting arrested for drinking and meeting my ex gfs parents getting bailed out.

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far? Meeting new and interesting people every day.

Whats an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? I can speak Spanish.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women? When I was dating this girl, on Valentine’s day  I surprised her at her school with roses and took her out to dinner.

Full Name:Danny Allen
Academic Year/major:Sophomore-Entrepreneurship/Finance
Hometown:  Cold Spring Harbor, New York
Relationship Status:Single

Biggest Turn on with a girl?:  When a girl has a nice personality and dresses well.  

Biggest Turn off:When a girl is very arrogant and conceited.  Another turn off is when a girl is loud and obnoxious and doesn’t care. 

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far?  I’ve enjoyed meeting knew people from different cultures, as well as building good relationships with my professors and exploring the city of Boston. 

Hobbies/Interests:playing basketball, baseball, football, going to the beach, entrepreneurship, the stock market, psychology

Whats an interesting fact about you most people don’t know?  I had perfect attendance through grades 2nd-5th.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl/women?When I wrote a letter to a girl telling her how much I liked her.

Think you know the next campus cutie? Nominate them HERE & keep the hotties coming!

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.