Lindsay Thompson-Music Festival Miami Ultra Lights Stage Concert Balloons Music Edm
Lindsay Thompson / Her Campus
Life > Experiences

Suffolk’s Halloween Bash: My Experience

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Since Halloween is approaching, there are many different events going on. Suffolk University has a lot of
on campus activities and events going on everyday. For instance, Suffolk’s Halloween Bash event took place on Thursday, October 20. This event was held at the Royale Night Club, a couple blocks down from 150 Tremont Street. The party was held from 7pm-10pm. Of course, because Halloween is coming soon, it was a costume party.

It is always inspiring to see the creativity we all have all around us through people’s costumes. Personally, I was dressed as a devil. The event featured lights, music, and photo booths. The music they played reminded me of middle school and early high school days, and in a way, I felt like I was at my highschool homecoming.

I left fairly early, because I had to attend another party at Venu Night Club, which was from 9pm to 1am. I had such a great time overall. It was a long night, going to 2 parties back to back, but it was definitely worth it! Just make sure that if you have an 8am the next day like me, you are mentally prepared to be tired all morning.

Elisabeth Gil

Suffolk '26

Hi ! My name is Elisa. I’m a double major in psychology and criminal justice hoping to become a forensic psychologist. In my spare time I like watching horror movies , drawing, and listening to true crime podcasts