This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

With winter slowly creeping up on us, it means it’s time to start breaking out the winter coats. If you still happen to be looking for a cute winter coat for the winter, check out my list below for some of the most stylish winter jackets this year!

This trench coat from Old Navy is made of wool and has a super warm fur hood and is only $100 ! This coat is both stylish and warm for the winter!

Nordstrom has a pleated double breasted coat that has a peplum bottom, making winter warmth look stylish! ($98) This coat is perfect to wear for dressy events and to wear over business attire.

If you want to spice up your winter coat wear with some festive plaid, alloy.com has a winter coat that’s perfect for you for only $50!

The perfect color for fall and winter is camel, so why not add a camel colored coat to your wardrobe! asos.com has a belted wool coat in camel for $144.

My personal favorite color this season is military green, so my personal favorite jacket on this list is the asos.com Funnel Neck Toggle Coat, priced at $127.

Lastly, a coat that is for sure going to keep you warm in the winter as well as be super stylish, is this Eddie Bauer Women’s Westbridge Parka. This coat is all weather protectant and currently on sale online for $160.

All of the winter coats on this list are super stylish and can be matched with the cute scarves and hats. Guaranteed, any of these coats are sure to make you the talk of the town this winter!