Stephen Colletti Who?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

On October 13th, everyone’s favorite girl next door, Lauren Conrad, announced her engagement to William Tell. Tell is a law student at USC, and he and Conrad have been dating for the past two years. Later that same day, Conrad also posted a photo of her ring on Instagram, with the caption, “Best surprise ever.” No dates have been announced for when the wedding will be held, but I’m guessing that LC will have one of the prettiest celebrity wedding dresses out there.

But what about Stephen?

As happy as I am for LC (and trust me, I am ecstatic), I can’t help but wonder what would’ve happened if her and Colletti had ended up with each other. In my teenage mind, they would have gotten married, had kids, and of course, move back to Laguna Beach to raise them. After his run on Laguna Beach, Colletti went on to date a few actresses, including Hayden Panettiere. He also snagged a few acting roles, most notably for playing the role of Chase Adams on The CW drama, One Tree Hill. He also appeared in a few movies such as, Normal Adolescent Behavior, Shannon’s Rainbow, and What We Became.

Nowadays, Colletti has been laying low. After hearing about LC’s and Tell’s engagement, Colletti had nothing but good wishes for the two, tweeting, “Congratulations to @LaurenConrad and @williamtell on their big weekend. Beautiful babies to come from those two beautiful babes.” Even though Colletti and LC never got together in the end, at least they can still be friends.

Erin is a senior at Suffolk, majoring in public relations. She loves going out with her friends, catching up on her shows on Netflix, and although she's sad about graduating, she can't wait to see what the real world has to offer.  
Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.