This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

The long Rupaul’s Drag Race drought is over! This past week Rupaul’s Drag Race announced this years All Stars 4 cast and it couldn’t be more iconic! During the All Stars 4 RuVeal, hosted by former AS3 winner, Trixie Mattel and former AS2 contestants, Katya and Detox, the queens RuVealed the AS4, reminisced their own All Stars memories and all the tea on the AS4 queens.

Going through each queen by season we’ll start with the AS1 contestants, Manila Luzon and Latrice Royale. Coming back after their own respective seasons of Rupaul’s Drag Race (season 3 & 4) and after competing on AS1, many fans were gagged at the fact that Rupaul was giving them a third chance while other fans have been insanely excited for these two queens to return to the mainstage.

Representing her sisters from season 6, Gia Gunn is bringing back fishy looks and feeling her oats on this season! Gia’s participation in this All Stars season is not only bringing the fish back, but shining light and giving more representation to the transgender community, despite Rupaul’s previous comments about letting transgendered queens participate in Drag Race.

Her name is Jasmine Masters, and she has something to say this season! Bringing back the jush queen is something I personally, have wanted since she was eliminated during season 7. Jasmine Masters is quick-minded and doesn’t care what these other girls have to say and I can’t wait to see what iconic catchphrases she comes up with this season!

From season 8 we have the long-legged queen, Naomi Smalls! Brining iconic looks, amazing makeup and hopefully no kimonos, Naomi is bound to shake up the competition with her laid back attitude but fierce looks and competitive spirit.

We’re getting a ton of season 9 representation with Trinity “The Tuck” Taylor, Valentina and Farrah Moan competing. After the season 9 tell-all, Valentina and Farrah’s fight is one for the books after Valentina put on her fake personality and told Farrah she loved her despite not speaking for months after filming season 9. I just really hope that when these two queens walk in the workroom, Farrah pops off with another “You don’t love me” dig at Valentina. Despite this impending drama, Trinity is a determined, southern pageant queen who’s bound to stir up drama and send anyone home she sees as a threat to her winning the crown.

And last but not least, the season 10 queens being represented this season are none other than Monét X Change and Monique Heart. In my opinion, these queens deserved to be in the top three of their season so I’m so excited to see Monét’s sponges and the Brown cow stunting Monique and hopefully they get the recognition and respect they deserve this season!

Make sure to watch the season premiere of Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars on VH1 on December 14th at 8 PM and to come back here to read all of our recaps of each episode!