This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Ronie Aguiar

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major: International Relations/ Economics

Hometown: Marlborough

Relationship status: Unavailable

Involvement on Campus: Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE)

Astrology sign: Leo

Instagram: _ronie_

Twitter: @Ronie_jrr

Tell us a little bit about a typical day in the life of you? So a typical day for me is getting up and making sure my little sister is ready for school, drive her to the bus stop and than take the train into the city. I then go to class, hang out with friends, and then head home to go to work.  Sometimes I play soccer at night, but other nights I just get home and try to catch up on schoolwork.  In between all this I find time to take pictures and edit them, always uploading to instagram so check it out.

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Steve Carell. There is no going wrong with that guy! Haha!

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you? A knife, a rope, a soccer ball.

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?  I’ve been thinking about this for sometime and China is the one place right now I would love to go and explore.  The respect that surrounds the Asian culture is amazing; plus the scenery would make for some killer pictures.

What are some of your hobbies/interests? I love playing soccer and I try to as much as possible.  I also love taking pictures especially of simple things.  I love hanging out with my boys on the weekends and going out.  

What qualities do you look for in a girl?  Honesty, motivation, family oriented and independent.

What are your biggest turn offs? Smokers. I don’t do cigarettes. Nasty.

What is your most embarrassing moment?  First day at my first job ever I needed to use the bathroom walked around the whole store (Target) couldn’t find it and ended up peeing my pants. Poor me.

How do you feel about a girl making the first move? I love it.  Shows that she wants it.

Do you have any hidden talents? I’m really persuasive.

Most awkward date you’ve been on: I’ve only been on two dates and I make the best of it every time!

Thoughts on Tinder? I personally wouldn’t use it, I’m old school. I believe you should meet in person and see if your chemistry mixes.

What is your dream job?  A traveling photographer for Nike soccer. Getting to wear the gear and going around taking pictures of the players and the games would be a dream.

Favorite TV show? Tough tie between House of Cards, the Office, and Parks and Recreations.

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?: Mood Swings. Shit always get you.

What is the most embarrassing song on your itunes? Body Party- Ciara

Who is your celebrity crush? RITA ORA and BRUNA MARQUEZINE <3

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  I once waited a full year before dating a girl. Her parents wanted to get to know me and see who I really was. It was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever had to do.  It was like a year of probation but I did it. Ended up not being what I was looking for, but it was a learning experience.  Besides that, I personally never let a girl pay, walk home alone, or feel left out. If you’re my girl, better believe you’ll be treated like a princess.

What is something a lot of people don’t know about you?  I’m always thinking and I’m good at reading people.

What are your favorite/least favorite fashion trends for women? Boyfriend jeans is a big no. Girls who look comfortable are always winning in my book.

Describe your ideal date night in Boston: I think the ideal date is a nice meal in Chinatown, after that we find a party and dance a bit, take her home and night cap.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? It’s an honor.

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.