“A Quiet Place” As Told By Tweets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

For all you horror fans out there, John Krasinski’s new horror/thriller movie “A Quiet Place” is the perfect movie to watch this spring. Even though horror fans are hyped up for this movie, “The Office” fans couldn’t hold themselves back by making jokes on twitter about it and even making a mashup of scenes from The Office and A Quiet Place called “A Dwight Place”, which is the only horror movie I would watch if I’m being honest! Here are the top 10 “A Quiet Place” tweets to make both horror and The Office fans laugh!

Julia Demopoulos is a senior at Suffolk University majoring in print/web journalism and minoring in public relations. She is originally from Dracut, MA but currently resides in East Boston. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk, Julia is also the Vice President for Program Council, Suffolk's programming board on campus. She is also an active member of Suffolk's Journey Leadership Program. Julia works in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as a Trustee Ambassador (tour guide), and was an Orientation leader for Summer 2019.