This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Wista Gelin

Year: Senior Major: Broadcast Journalism

Hometown: Spring Valley, NY but I’ve lived in other states and countries that I count as hometowns!

Relationship status: Single as hell

Involvement on campus: The girl who provides good soundbites to broadcast students and host of “Black&White” at studio 73!

Astrology sign: Scorpio

Snapchat: itswistabihhhhh

You have quite the entertaining and popular podcast, can you tell me a little about it?

My podcast is called “Lemme Tell You Somethin”! Its when two petty college students get together and talk about anything relevant in social media and spill all the tea happening around their college campus. Please note we love to gossip and call people out for doing idiotic actions.

What made you first want to start a podcast?

I actually started listening to podcast the summer of my Sophomore year. I was in a show that was funny but not getting the attention it deserved. During the shooting for that show I would think “You love podcast so much why not have one”. So I contacted a friend that I knew would totally be down to do it. Thats how it all started.

What is some advice for people who want to start their own podcast?

Please download the best recording software and have a good microphone. Audio is super important when it comes to podcasting. Certain noises and sounds could irritate your listeners and they will complain about it. Oh please don’t eat while podcast, no one enjoys hearing people chew chips while they want to know more about the topic haha! Most importantly find your niche and be different because there are many podcast that cover similar topics and events. Just be creative and don’t give up the listens will come!

Who are some of the radio personalities that you look up to?

I look up to Charlamange tha God and Wendy Williams, they both started on radio and now are on T.V. Most importantly they aren’t afraid to ask certain questions and get to the point. What is your dream job? I have a few dream jobs. Right now I would love to just be on a VH1 reality TV show like Love & Hip Hop shoot or even Catfish (I don’t catfish but I’d love to help Nev and Max)! Ultimate dream is to have my own radio show, television show, and own a couple businesses.

If you could co-host with any celebrity who would it be?

Rihanna because she is petty and a savage. Who wouldn’t want to work with the Caribbean Queen BadGalRiri

If you could interview one person who would it be?

BEYONCÈ my life would be set!

You also have a very entertaining snapchat, what are some tips for people who aren’t so good at snapchat?

Just post what you want! If you got a rant or an event coming up just talk about it! I usually post when I feel like it! I tend to curse a lot on my snaps but just be yourself!

If you could live in one place right now where would it be?

Los Angeles! It’s too freaking cold in Boston. Sorry :(

What are some of your hobbies outside of your podcast and school?

Crossfit, Reading and Spilling the tea!

Who is your celebrity crush?

Dang this is so hard! But I would have to say Calvin Harris only cause of how he’s being petty towards Taylor Swift. Sorry Swifties!

If someone were to play you in a movie who would it be?

Tessa Thompson! We look nothing alike but I love her acting!

What would you like to be remembered for?

My snapchat rants and my podcast! But most importantly for having this weird personality and my many facial expressions!.