This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

We love Netflix any time of year, but December is arguably the best month for a binge. From much needed relaxation during finals week, to cuddling up on a snow day, or watching every Christmas movie in the book, Netflix thrives during cold weather seasons. Feel like you’ve exhausted your options though? Fear not – Netflix has plenty of new content coming this month to keep you entertained, and we’ve got a guide to help you navigate.

Early December

8 Mile

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Friday

The Big Lebowski

Shaun of the Dead

District 9

Dumplin – Jennifer Aniston comes back to television, playing a retired beauty queen who now runs pageants. Her daughter, a plus size tomboy teenager who couldn’t be less interested in the pageant world, decides to sign herself up for a pageant out of spite. The series of events that follows shakes up their small town, the relationship between mother and daughter, and the stereotypes of beauty.

Mid December

Michael Jackson’s This Is It

Wanted : Season 3

Baby Mama

Kill the Messenger

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina : A Midwinter’s Tale

Ellen Degeneres – Relatable – Ellen takes a break from daytime talk show tv and returns to stand up comedy in her first special since 2003. She talks about her journey to becoming a household name, and all the funny moments she’s encountered along the way.

Late December

The Magicians: Season 3

Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown: Season 11

The Autopsy of Jane Doe

You

La Noche de 12 Anos

Avengers: Infinity War – The box office smash (maybe that’s an understatement – it’s the world’s fourth highest grossing film of all time) is now available in the comfort of your own home. A collection of Avengers, including Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man team up to defeat the mighty Thor as he plans to inflict his evil ways on the world. If that didn’t hook you enough, all 3 of our favorite Chrises  – Hemsworth, Evans, and Pratt – are in the film.