New Makeup to Look Forward to in Fall ‘16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Fall brings out all types of feels – pumpkin spice, halloween, sweaters, etc. But let’s talk about another category of fall to look forward to: new makeup!

Here are some new products to look forward to this Fall!

Kylie Lip Kit Fall Shades:

Kylie Cosmetics’  new “Pumpkin”, “Spice”, “Trick”, “Moon”, and “22” launch this Wednesday October 12th! Is it wrong that I want all four Lip Kits…?

Anastasia Beverly Hills “Ultimate Glow Kit”:

I’m practically drooling over ABH’s “Ultimate Glow Kit,” available October 20th. I’m also loving that the palette has 6 beautiful shades and is only $5.00 more than the 4 shade palettes!

Tarteist Paint Palette Collector’s Set:

If you haven’t seen this incredible set yet, go do that immediately. The $49 set includes 24 eye shadows, 2 contour shades, a highlighter, a multi-purpose brush, mascara, and a Lip Paint!

Hourglass’s Ambient Lighting Edit: Surreal Light

I am LITERALLY going crazy over this gorgeous palette. 1. The palette is marble! 2. It contains a powder, two beautiful swirl blush colors, a swirl bronzer, and a strobing highlighter! At $80.00, this palette is certainly not cheap. But come on, it’s sooooo pretty.