This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Neil Andrews

Age: 22

Academic Year: 2014

Hometown: Bedford, MA

Current location: North End

Astrological Sign: Taurus

Ethnicity: Cape Verdian and Canadian

Major: Communication Studies Major, Business Management Minor

Relationship Status: Single

What kind of music do you like? Classic rock, old school hip hop. Everything except any song that says, “poppin bottles.”

Most embarrassing song on your iPod? “Karma Chameleon”

If you could fly somewhere tomorrow, where would it be? Somewhere warm where I can get a cold drink.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? With my boy outside Tedeschi’s begging for money, or scratching a lottery ticket that says I won a million dollars….just kidding.

If you could have one super power what would it be? Jumper. That would be sick.

Celebrity crush? Jennifer Lawrence.

Turn ons? Confidence. Eyes. Eyelashes. Yoga pants. Girls you can talk to. Girls who like a variety of music. Dimples. Back dimples.

Turn offs? Girls who are too skinny. Attractive girls who smoke cigarettes. Girls you can’t talk to or who don’t talk. Too much makeup. Granny panties.

Biggest pet peeve? Girls who say the word “like” too much.

Ideal first date? I like going for a nice walk or sitting on the greenway and talking. Then maybe a drink and dinner. I’m pretty low key.

Favorite fashion trend for girls? Yoga pants. Birthday suit.

Least favorite fashion trend for girls? Clothes. Saggy jeans.

What’s one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? The opposite sex.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? I bought a girl a Corona last night. I even put the lime in myself.

Who’s your celebrity “man crush?” Channing Tatum…we have the same birthday.

3 things and one person you’d bring on a deserted island? Bear Grylls. That’s three items in itself.

Favorite quote to live by? “A moment of patience saves you a thousand moments of regret… or something like that.”

Three words to describe you? Indecisive, sexy, tired.