This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Teddy Bear Things

This seasons trendiest winter must have is the coveted teddy coat! The sherpa fur will keep you cozy this winter, and will always be your go to look!

Rainbow Puffer

The 80s rainbow brights are back as the new and improved puffer coat! Fulfilling all of our athleisure dreams these are a fun element to any outfit and will keep you cozy this winter season.

Blanket Scarfs

Blanket scarfs are the ultimate source of warmth this season ranging in different colors, patterns, and fabrics it can add a classic touch to any look.

Pom Beanies

Beanies are a classic winter essential that goes with every outfit and will protect your ears from the cold!

Classic Turtleneck

The turtleneck has always been a part of our winter wardrobes but this seasons 70s trend has brought them back in a completely new way with bold stripes and hardware! These are great pieces in their own and can be used to layer underneath a thicker sweater for added warmth!

Lexi is a senior brand marketing student at Suffolk University with a passion for fashion, art, and photography. She is the Social Media Director and Events Coordinator for Her Campus Suffolk and the VP of PR & Recruitment of her sorority Alpha Sigma Alpha Iota Alpha.