Miley Cyrus releases live album as tribute to fans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Calling all Miley fans! 

This Friday, Miley Cyrus finally released her new album, Attention: Miley Live, after its initial announcement in late March. The singer stated that it would feature a mix of new releases and fan favorites from her previous albums. 

“I was doing a minimal amount of live shows this year and wanted the maximum amount of fans to experience me live!” she said in an official announcement on her Twitter.

According to Rolling Stone, the album will feature two new unreleased tracks, “Attention” and “You”, as well as 18 live versions of familiar tracks, including “The Climb” from the 2009 Hannah Montana the movie and “Never Be Me”, from her critically-acclaimed 2020 album Plastic Hearts.

Cyrus is currently on tour in Latin America, having played multiple shows in both Brazil and Colombia. This album feels like a gift for many fans who eagerly await the chance to see her live, and hopefully they will not have to wait too much longer. 

Attention: Miley Live is now streaming on Spotify and Apple Music

Lauren Comeau is a senior at Suffolk University with a major in Print and Web Journalism. She is originally from North Reading, MA. At Suffolk, she is a member of the Program Council, hosts her own nighttime radio show, and enjoys writing for the university's chapter of Her Campus. Lauren is an avid movie fan, loves One Direction, and often spends long hours experimenting with new baking recipes.