This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

For the past few fashionable seasons animal prints have increasingly become staples in our everyday wardrobes. Everything from scarves to shoes to handbags are covered in spotty leopard and zigzaggy zebra prints. I am not complaining though, everything looks fantastic with a bit of animal print!

Here are a few examples of easy ways to incorporate some zha zha zoom into your life! Whether you decide to go in a full jumpsuit, or toned down with a simple clutch – it all works.

Here are some of my personal favorites!

These fabulous pieces can be found at more budget retailers as well, both Zara and H&M made similar leopard pants.

Cardigan: H&M; Blazer: Zadig & Voltaire; Pants: Barneys; Sweater & Top: Kenzo & Bikini top: Norma Kamali Matsui

Accessorizing with animal prints is also easy, and adds some power and fierceness to any simple outfit. We all have those days when we just lack the inspiration to put together a fabulous outfit that looks effortless. So when these rough days come about, my best advice is to just put on that favorite pair of jeans, a t-shirt, a blazer, and then add the amazing touch of a leopard clutch! Here are some fabulous animal print accessories:

Snake clutch: www.24fab.com, Tiger clutch: Reed Krakoff, Leopard Purse: Fendi, Heels: Zara, Leopard Tote: Dolce & Gabbana, Snake piece: Talullah Tu Talalluh

The Vans brand has also dedicated a large part of their current collection to the animal kingdom. You can find leopard, zebra, tiger and snake all over both their traditional sneaker and the wedge versions. My personal favorite is the grey leopard sneaker!

Matilda is our Style Section Editor from Sweden. Born in Sweden, she grew up partially in Paris and Boston as well. Entering her Junior year, she has been with Her Campus for three years!
Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.