Jessie James Decker. What Else Is There To Say?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Okay, we all know no one is perfect, but Jessie James Decker really cuts it close. This woman really does have the picturesque life: a beautiful daughter (with another one on the way!), a smoking hot husband, and of course an amazing career in the music industry. Singer/song writer turned wife and mother has the right to be everyone’s ‘Woman Crush Wednesday.’ She left our radios blasted on high with her singles Wanted and Boys in the Summer and now she entertains us with her Instagram photos showing her daughter getting potty trained. Although Instagram flagged certain photos of her daughter, Vivianne, on her mini toilet “inappropriate,” Jessie stuck up for her picture and her daughter, which made us love her even more. Her normal lifestyle devoted around her family and flaunting her baby bump is why so many young women look up to her and crush on her.

Not only is she absolutely stunning, but she is also talented and has NFL hunk, Eric Decker, as her husband. Together they make a power couple, conquering the world with their good looks and super successful careers. Lets all continue to make her our #WCW and fawn over her good looks and beautiful family.

To look at more candid photos of Jessie James Decker’s life check out her Instagram: @jessiejamesdecker. Go give her a follow, really it’s worth it!