This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Full name: Jason William Fasano
Academic Year: Sophomore
Hometown: Mansfield, MA
Major: Criminal Justice
Relationship status: Single
Astrological sign: Taurus 

Activities on campus: Treasurer of the Italian American Student Union (IASU) and Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity

Hobbies/Interests: I love to ski! Whenever I have money in the winter, I’ll go to a mountain.

First thing you notice about a girl: Her hair.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? I set up a picnic under a meteor shower in New Hampshire.

Biggest turn on(s): When they’re down to earth and when I kiss them and can’t stop thinking about them because of their personality.

Biggest turn off(s): Girls with a bad personality and stupid people. When a girl is smart and thinks they have to be stupid to impress me, they are dead wrong. And girls who smoke cigs.

Who’s your celebrity “man crush”? Luke Bryan hahaha jk Ryan Reynolds, enough said, the man’s a Greek god.

What advice would you give to a girl trying to impress you? Be yourself, not who you think I would want.

You’re stranded on a deserted island, who do you want with you and why? Bear Grills so I can get off the island.

What is an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? I’m terrified of spiders. I’ll jump a mile when I see them like a baby.

Best part of your Suffolk experience so far: Joining SAE.

What’s your idea of a perfect date? Any date with a great girl is my perfect date.

Future goals/Ambitions: To be a State Trooper or lawyer.

Hey everyone! My name is Becca DeMello and I'm a Junior, majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Marketing and Psychology at Suffolk University in the great city of Boston, MA. Aside from Her Campus, I'm also involved in Theta Phi Alpha, one of the sororities here on campus! I love books, dogs, running, dressing up, writing, the Red Sox, memorable quotes, peanut butter, and cheetah print! I'll leave you with two of my favorite quotes that I think sum me up just right: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius "She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." - Proverbs 31:25
Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.