Jadeine and Matilda’s Valentines Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Now that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, women everywhere are scrounging around every department store and boutique in search of the perfect date night outfit for the occasion. Though preparing for the big night can get pretty stressful, these outfit ideas will definitely inspire you to get into the festive mood and help prepare you for your night ahead with that special someone!

OUTFIT 1-

Nothing reminds you of Valentine’s Day quite like hearts and a pink and red color scheme. This red skater dress ($30- Charlotte Russe) is perfectly festive yet provides an unexpected twist with a tastefully revealing heart cutout. The turquoise clutch ($34- Urban Outfitters) gives the look a more playful vibe while adding interest with the trendy color combination. These winter white pumps ($100- Aldo) keep the outfit looking classy yet the glassy heel will allow every girl to have their own Cinderella moment. Finish off the look by stacking some dainty silver rings ($3-$6 Brandy Melville) and your date will be claiming love at first sight.

OUTFIT 2- If your date has planned a night out that involves walking longer distances or even ice-skating; this look is definitely for you. These velvet burgundy leggings ($26- Romwe) help you look cool while keeping you warm while the studded moto boots ($150- Steve Madden) give the look an instant edge. To soften up the outfit, this long-sleeved lace top ($24- H&M) is the perfect complement to the trendy ensemble. Add a faux-fur vest ($77- Chicnova) and a light pink necklace ($13- Forever 21) for that chic touch every Valentine’s date outfit needs and you’ll be fully prepared for your night of romance.

Outfit 3 – If you are the kind of girlie-girl that likes to dress it up this is the perfect inspiration for you. Keep it classy with a beautiful dress and elegant pumps. Add a statement necklace for that extra touch! Black is always a good choice, but if you’re feeling colorful pick a red dress to spice it up. Red dress from Forever 21 $22.80, black dress from Zara $69.90, necklace from Lanvin $670, faux fur from www.mango.com $ 60, statement necklace from Zara $39.90 and classic pumps from Zara $89.90.

Outfit 4 – Some are more for the pants! These gorgeous ‘happy red’ skinny jeans are perfect with a cute top for that dressed up but cute look. The ballerina and jewelry add some sass but still keeps it on a cute level. If you’re loving the pants but want something sexier, go with the leather peplum strapless top! Pants from Kenzo $400, Ballerina from Zara $39.90, Georgette white blouse and studded tie blouse from Forever 21 both $24.80. Jewellry from Rebecca Minkoff $78 and $98.

Academic Year: 2016Major: Public RelationsAstrological Sign: LibraEditorial team member, social media addict, and foodie.
Matilda is our Style Section Editor from Sweden. Born in Sweden, she grew up partially in Paris and Boston as well. Entering her Junior year, she has been with Her Campus for three years!
Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.