This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

The holidays can be hard. With all the gift giving and party throwing, one thing that should not be hard is coming up with an outfit! Different holiday parties call for different holiday styles, but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! Check out some of our favorite style ideas for each of these parties! (I apologize in advance for all the velvet, but let’s be real – I’m not that sorry)

Work Party – Festive, yet professional

Culotte pants are the perfect work party outfit. Try pairing them with a cute turtleneck, a little blazer and a killer pair of stilettos.

Bonus: Culottes are THE most comfortable thing you can wear.

Family Party – Festive, yet presentable

Try pairing a mid-length dress with a cute holiday jacket! That way you still look cute without showing too much skin for the old folks.

Bonus: If you have plans after your family party, this is a great piece that can work for both! Just take that jacket off and you’re ready for a night out.

Friend Party – Festive, yet hot AF

A party with your friends calls for a fun, playful dress! Pair it with a hot pair of booties and you have the perfect holiday outfit.

Bonus: This dress can be worn two ways and both ways are adorable.

No matter what you wear this season, your best accessory will always be a smile. Go out and enjoy the festivities! Happy Holidays!! xoxo