Her Campus x Primark Student Night: A Fun Night of Shopping and More!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

On Wednesday, October 16th, Primark and Her Campus held their annual student night from 5-8 pm, a fun evening of shopping, refreshments, music, and more! And what’s better than when two amazing organizations collaborate together?

As Suffolk students, we are so fortunate that Primark’s Downtown Crossing location is a 2-minute walk from one of our residence halls. Having lived in this residence hall for my first two years of college, I have become a frequent shopper of Primark for clothes, shoes, accessories, even home decor. Their affordable prices have continuously allowed me to express my style without breaking the bank!

Walking into the event, there was fun, upbeat music playing and I was warmly greeted at the check-in table which instantly made me feel welcomed and more excited. We were generously handed cute reusable bags, with a $5 gift Primark gift card inside. I couldn’t wait to start shopping!

The second floor had a beautiful photo booth, and if there’s one thing Primark does incredibly, it is setting up a photo opportunity. Just like fashion week, they had a gorgeous sparkly background that really adds an extra pop to all your photos!

Image credit: Julia Demopoulos

On the third floor, Primark kept us hydrated with refreshments, and of course even more music! They had mini bottles of water and delicious sugar cookies that had the same logo as the bags. I love how well they tied everything together, and of course, who doesn’t enjoy a snack whilst shopping?

Image credit: Julia Demopoulos

After exploring all of what Her Campus and Primark had planned, I decided to finally do some shopping! I ended up buying a pair of black mom jeans, something I had been searching for, for months. I could never find a pair that fit correctly or that wasn’t really expensive. The ones I found at Primark are comfortable, a good length for a shorter gal like myself, and were only $20! ($15 with my gift card, thank you Her Campus and Primark!). I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

An added bonus to the evening was running into my fellow Her Campus Suffolk ladies at the event! We, of course, had to take a photo in front of the iconic ‘Hello Boston’ sign!

Image credit: Julia Demopoulos

Since it is my last year as a college student (ahh), I’m truly going to miss participating in this wonderful event. So grateful to be a part of the Her Campus community, and despite graduating in the Spring, I’m planning to stay in Boston, so Primark will still be one of my go stores. Overall, I had a great time at the event, and if you’ve never gone, definitely check it out next Fall!

Julia Demopoulos is a senior at Suffolk University majoring in print/web journalism and minoring in public relations. She is originally from Dracut, MA but currently resides in East Boston. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk, Julia is also the Vice President for Program Council, Suffolk's programming board on campus. She is also an active member of Suffolk's Journey Leadership Program. Julia works in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as a Trustee Ambassador (tour guide), and was an Orientation leader for Summer 2019.