Harry Styles spotted filming new music video. Is new music on the way?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Calling all Harry Styles fans, HS3 is on its way. 

The pop star was recently spotted filming a music video outside of Buckingham Palace, laying on a giant bed on wheels. 

The photos also show Styles wearing a brown and blue polka dot pajama set, adorned with a green and pink scarf. He is accompanied on the bed by two musicians, who were also spotted wearing pajamas. 

According to an article by NME.com , Styles and his crew shut down the entire street in the area surrounding Buckingham Palace to film.

Fans on Twitter have been going crazy since these photos were released, as many started theorizing that this new development means that new music is closer than we might expect.

We will just have to wait and see, I guess.

Until then, fans have some pretty incredible live performances to look forward to, as Styles is set to bring Love on Tour to UK and Europe this summer, with two highly anticipated shows at London’s Wembley Stadium. Also, the pop star will be a first time performer at this year’s Coachella in Indio, California, where he will be one of the headliners.

Lauren Comeau is a senior at Suffolk University with a major in Print and Web Journalism. She is originally from North Reading, MA. At Suffolk, she is a member of the Program Council, hosts her own nighttime radio show, and enjoys writing for the university's chapter of Her Campus. Lauren is an avid movie fan, loves One Direction, and often spends long hours experimenting with new baking recipes.