This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

For those of us who are too old for trick-or-treating but too young for bar hopping, there are still a bunch of fun Halloween festivities going on around the city for the under twenty-one crowd.

Ghost and Gravestone Tours

Hop on the Ghost and Gravestone Tour trolley and explore some of the most haunted places in Boston. Walk amongst the dead in nearly four hundred year old burial grounds, and listen to gruesome stories about the Boston Strangler and other killers who once walked the streets of Boston. If you’re looking for something thrilling to get you in the Halloween spirit you can order tickets online.

Halloween Horror Marathon

From midnight on Halloween night to noon on the Day of the Dead, The Coolidge Corner Theatre will be hosting their 15th annual Halloween Horror Marathon. They will be featuring films such as Halloween II, Trick ‘r Treat and many more. So if you’re a horror movie fanatic join The Coolidge Corner Theater for twelve hours of monsters, mayhem, and masks.

Gorefest

ImprovBoston will be preforming there 13th rendition of Gorefest, a Halloween themed comedy show which features guts, gore and musical mayhem. ImprovBoston’s Studio Theater is located at 40 Prospect St, Central Square Cambridge and tickets are only 20 dollars.

Costume Dash

Join thousands of costumed runners at the first annual Boston Common Costume Dash 5k on Saturday, October 31st. This event supports the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay so you can give back while having some Halloween fun. The race is also a great way to work off some of that freshman 15! So start getting your costume ready, the race starts at 9 am sharp at Copley Square and finishes in the Boston Common.

Salem Witch Museum

Do you have a slight obsession with Hocus Pocus? What better way to get into the spooky Halloween spirit than visiting the Salem Witch Museum. Drag your friends and enjoy a guided tour based on actual trial documents during the 1692 Witch Trials. They have extended hours in October so you can make it a night trip to add to the spookiness! Tickets can be purchased for $10.50 and tours usually last about an hour.