A Guide to Gorgeous Gods of the World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Everyone knows there are certain hidden treasures in the world. Places that hold diamonds, exquisite fruit, extraordinary nature life and animals. But how knowledgeable is the public about what specific parts of the world have the most beautiful people? To be more precise – the men! Italy is known for having breath-taking men, Australia for their surfer studs and Hollywood for their well-groomed gods. I recently came across an article that listed the five cities inhabiting the world’s most handsome men. 

Here at Suffolk University we are incredibly lucky to have a large international community of students from these countries and many more! Head to the next page to check out the top five cities.

[pagebreak]

Taking fifth place is Buenos Aires, Argentina

Ignacio Serricchio is a Buenos Aires born actor making the ladies swoon in his presence.

[pagebreak]

Holding fourth place is Lisbon, Portugal

Cristiano Ronaldo is the gorgeous stud that plays soccer for the team Real Madrid

[pagebreak]

Third runner up is Amsterdam, Netherlands

This Dutch beauty, Gregory van der Weil, plays for Dutch soccer team Ajax.

[pagebreak]

Runner up is (not the biggest shocker), New York City, USA

Denzel Washington is one of many handsome New Yorkers who continues to stay handsome at all ages!

[pagebreak]

And the winner is (drum roll please) Stockholm, Sweden

Alexander Skarsgård has worked his way into Hollywood, and may be most recognized for his roll as Eric Northman in True Blood. 

Some other beautiful Swedes are:

HRH Prince Carl Philip

Soccer player & Calvin Klein Model Fredrik Ljungberg

Singer Peter Jöback

NHL Player Henrik Lundqvist

Now that you withhold this valuable information it may help you figure out where to go on your next Spring Break! Maybe you’ll even get lucky at Suffolk and meet a campus cutie from one of these countries!

http://www.travelersdigest.com/267-best-looking-men/2/

Matilda is our Style Section Editor from Sweden. Born in Sweden, she grew up partially in Paris and Boston as well. Entering her Junior year, she has been with Her Campus for three years!