Gilmore Girls Return to Stars Hollow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Get ready for the return of your favorite mother-daughter duo, because Gilmore Girls is coming back for a revival series! Lorelai, Rory, and the rest of the Stars Hollow gang will be returning to your home thanks to Netflix. According to TV Line, the revival will come in four 90-minute episodes, or mini-movies, written by creator, Amy Sherman-Palladino and executive producer, Dan Palladino. Because Amy Sherman-Palladino left after Season 6 following a contract dispute with WB, this will be her opportunity to end the show, and to leave Stars Hollow the way she intended.

The news of the return spread over the internet and social media last week. Many fans reacted online with excitement and anticipation, but some people are skeptical with the idea of a revival. Will it satisfy fans with the ending that they always wanted? Or will it taint the overall sentiment of Gilmore Girls as an adored television series? Prepare yourself for the quick, witty banter, and brush up on your pop culture references. Then, you can watch the Netflix revival of Gilmore Girls and decide for yourself.