This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Candace Cameron Bure (DJ), Jodi Sweetin (Stephanie), and Andrea Barber (Kimmy) dropped by to tell Ellen about the new show, which is premiering on Netflix February 26th. They insisted that the cast has continued to stay close years after the show ended, so working together again was a dream come true.

The show will focus on DJ’s life. She’s recently widowed and has to raise three boys by herself. Her sister Stephanie and long-time BFF Kimmy decide to drop everything and move in with DJ to help her raise her kids. Sound a little familiar?

The best part about Fuller House is that almost the whole main cast is back, with the notable exception of the Olsen twins who chose not to take part in the reboot. But don’t worry Michelle fans!  She is not forgotten, and she’s acknowledged throughout the show. Candace Cameron Burre said on Ellen that the door is always open if they decide to return. That’s something to look forward to if the show gets renewed for a second season!

The trailer shows that the show is bringing back some old catchphrases like “how rude!” and “have mercy!”.  It also hints to the possible reunion of DJ and her high school boyfriend Steve!  The show will have a new version of the classic theme song sung by Carly Rae Jepsen.

The show appears to be the same family oriented and funny show, but updated to appeal to a new generation. As someone who grew up watching Full House everyday, I cannot wait to see what the Tanners have been up to all these years. So if you’re looking for me on February 26th, you know what I’ll be doing!